Hi! I’m Charlie. Thanks for stopping by.
I have lived and worked in Singapore for almost a decade. I work full time in an office, i have a wonderful family, and I LOVE fitness. Mix these ingredients together and you get this blog.
Lets give you a bit of a background on my fitness credentials.
- I have been a Personal Trainer for many, many years and I now have a fabulous trainer myself who I see very regularly
- I have done every form of class based exercise, and am qualified to teach a fair few of them also. Actually lets change this to most forms of class based exercise. There are more and more each day and I need to start trying more and writing about them
- I have trained Muay Thai in Thailand
- I lift heavy weights.
- I love Crossfit (you knew that was going to be in there!)
- I practise yoga
- And i am a yellow (Yes, YELLOW) belt in Taikwondo. I can tell you that belt test was the toughest 10 mins of my entire life.
- I am also a trained sports masseur.
Now for the other side of this.
- I have been perfect weight, overweigh, then perfect weight, then overweight and now back again. When it comes to diets, you name it I have done it except weight watchers for some reason.
- I have been unfit, I have been super fit and back again.
- I like to drink and love to eat (which makes it tough in Singapore coz the food is too good).
- Right now I have rejected carbs in favour of buying a new wardrobe.
Nice to meet you.